About Satya : Pro Bono Law
‘Satya – Pro Bono Law’ is the culmination of its founder, Alina Arora’s vision to establish an institution of excellence in the practice of pro bono law. Satya seeks to bridge the existing divide between justice and the marginalized groups of society by building a team of highly skilled pro bono lawyers who have solemnly resolved to secure JUSTICE and EQUALITY for all.
|Name||Satya – Pro Bono Law|
|Location||National Capital Region, NCR|
About the internship
Satya: Pro bono law is inviting applications from students for its internship program. We are currently looking for interns in the third, fourth, five year of the five-year integrated law program, or the second and third year of the three-year law course. The duration of the internship shall be for a minimum of four weeks, which can be extended if necessary. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
How to APPLY
To apply for an internship, send an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for internship – (Your Name)’. Please respond to the following two questions in a word document and include a brief resume.
1) Can an accused seek directions for further investigation from a magistrate after cognizance has been taken? (We are just looking for the argument based on case law. You could also include rebuttals to possible arguments from the other side. You have a cap of 150 words to reply with.)
2) Why do you want to intern with Satya? (You have two sentences to reply with.)
1. Both these questions have to be responded to within a single word document. Exceeding the word or sentence limit will disqualify the application for internship.
2. Please only provide your name and email Id. Please do not provide any other detail including your college or current year of college.
They shall get back to you once we are done assessing your application. Discussions on the period of internship will take place subsequently
Click here to Apply !!
- Internship opportunity at Magestic Legal
- Internship opportunity at The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Internship opportunity at ALL IP CARE
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.