Name of the Organization: Safe Ledger Private Limited
About the Organization:
They believe that technology drives innovation and innovation creates the future. They are enthusiastic about disruptive trends led by technology that are shaping the way businesses and customers consume products and services and interact with each other. They help in transforming the dreams of entrepreneur into reality by providing a legal status to their ideas and ensure they are compliant with all the rules and regulation. In addition to this They provide data driven insightful reports that help the business leaders take appropriate decision on timely manner.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Internship:
As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Other responsibilities include:
1. To research and write in depth Finance and Legal advisory articles to enrich websites. Suggest the clients the right type of company based on their needs.
2. Help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to realty by incorporating a new firm for them. Research and recommend about various government schemes and help clients avail the benefits of the scheme.
3. To manage client needs, project planning & implementation, day-to-day operational matters and any emergency service requests;
4. Collect market information and reflect client feedback to support the company’s business planning activity.
The intern will follow the latest amendments and notifications in companies act, GST and Income tax and other allied laws and analyse the underlying notifications and script the same in concise manner. You will work closely with product, support and delivery teams to drive business with assigned corporate You will maintain the corporate dashboard to track and monitor corporate activities and development
Duration of Internship: 3 months
1. Must have relevant skills and interests
2. Must be enrolled in a recognized university of law
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.