NMDFC announces a Scheme of Internship. This Scheme seeks to engage students in Graduate/ Post Graduate Degrees courses in different disciplines of recognized Universities/ Institutions within India.
About the internship
- The interns shall gain exposure to various Departments in NMDFC and would be expected to contribute to the Company.
- The interns will benefit by getting exposure to the functioning of the company which may further help in furthering their career objectives.
Tenure of Engagement
The internship shall be available throughout the year based on the requirements of NMDFC with an initial engagement for three months period which can be extended for a period of another three months.
- UG/PG in Law
- Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply in the Legal and Recovery discipline for the internship:
- The students who have secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in the last examination and also secured not less than 85% marks in Class-III.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/Post Graduation or equivalent (awaiting results) and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that:
- The desirous candidates must have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/ semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation or equivalent till the date of application and also secured not less than 85% marks in Class XII.
- The period between the month of declaration of result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed six months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning till the month of December of the same year.
Interested applicants may apply by sending their resumes along with the “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” issued by the Head of Institution in the format as per AnnexureB at the email Id of the Corporation (NMDFC) i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
A certificate regarding successful completion of the Internship shall be issued by the concerned Head of the Department, NMDFC.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.