Name of the Organization: Law Commission of India
About the Organization: Law Commission of India is an executive body established by an order of the Government of India. Its major function is to work for legal reform.
Its membership primarily comprises legal experts, who are entrusted a mandate by the Government.
Location: New Delhi, India
About the Internship : The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December), and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
Duration of Internship : 4 weeks
Law students pursuing studies in:
- 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year, and
- 2nd to 5th year of 5-year law degree course only, at any recognized College/Law School/University.
How to Apply?
- Fill in the hard copy of the application form.
- Find the application form through the link given at the end of this post.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st October (in case of the Winter programme). For the Mid-Term Internship Programme, the application should reach 30 days in advance (intended date for joining the internship).
- The applications should reach either by post/courier or by hand to:
Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Find the official information through the application link below.
- To find the official information about the internship opportunity, click on the link as highlighted below, on the official website.
APPLICATION FORM: https://lawcommissionofindia.nic.in/iship.pdf
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.