Name of the Organization: Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence
About the Organization:
Indian Society of Artificial Intelligence and Law is a public charitable trust centered on research and innovation in the field of artificial intelligence and law. Founded by Abhivardhan, ISAIL is led towards innovative legal research and contributory initiatives in the field of AI ethics and law.
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Artificial Intelligence
Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
About the Internship:
1. Working on a project of academic research on any issue related to law and technology and its allied fields, jurisprudence assignments, and academic reading and preparing a discussion paper
2. Preparing an academic research report at the end of the internship, which we shall render for publication in our digital academia
3. Working on the relevant research area(s) of artificial intelligence and law for 1 month and drafting
4. Working on some preliminary research work related to discussion papers with a schematic and academically sound contribution
Duration of Internship: 1 month
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 24th Jul’21 and 28th Aug’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month 4. have relevant skills and interests
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.