About the Organisation
The International Council of Jurists is a body of jurists from different countries working together to establish a healthy development of justice and equality around the world.
The International Council of Jurists is actively involved in organizing campaigns for legal awareness. Besides that, we have a unique mandate from the international community to promote and protect the rule of law and social justice by making provision of free legal aid and by the maintenance of an efficient system.
|Name of the organization||International Council of Jurists|
About the Internship
International Council of Jurists is offering long-term traineeships for its New Delhi office at DS-423/424, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Number of Positions: Office Internship: 2 (two)
Timing: 9:30 A.M to 8:00 P.M
Eligibility: Student pursuing final year of B.A LL.B, LL.B Course, or residing in Delhi only are eligible to apply.
· Outstanding command of the English language.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong strategic thinker
· Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
· Well versed with Constitution of India.
1. Prepare Case Note on the Judgment which has already been decided by Supreme Court of India.
2. Proofread materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
3. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
What you will get
· Certificate of Appreciation
· Stipend Rs. 6,000 Per Month
How to Apply
Interested candidates, residents of Delhi may send their resume to [email protected]
Click here to Apply !!
- Internship opportunity at Magestic Legal
- Internship opportunity at The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Internship opportunity at ALL IP CARE
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.