Table of Contents
About Internship at International Centre for Intellectual Property Laws (IC-IPL)
The center is a Pilot Project under the Umbrella of Law Essentials India (An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation). The center is driven to foster and encourage Intellectual Property Rights discussion for authentic interpretation, churn intellectual thinking for intensive reasoning, and encourage the finest legal brains across international borders to facilitate a conducive environment to learn, grow, and achieve together.
The Journal is blessed to have Adv. Namrata Pahwa (Founder, Chambers of Namrata Pahwa, Advocate, Delhi High Court) as the Chair and Ms. Joan Bellefield Davis, Esquire (Schroder Brooks Law Firm PLC, Licensed in New York and Virginia, USA), Adv. Sai Sushanth (CEO, Sushanth IT Law Associates) and Ms. Tripti Bhushan (Academic Tutor & TRIP Fellow, O.P. Jindal Global Law School) as Advisors to the Centre.
Law/Legal Work from Home Internship at International Centre for Intellectual Property Laws (IC-IPL)
Virtual Internship / Work From Home
1 Month (1st JULY to 31st JULY 2022)
28th June 2022
About the Internship:
Interns will be selected for International Centre for Intellectual Property Laws (IC-IPL).
Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write a blog on the allotted topic
2. Review the blogs given
3. Participate in all the programs that are conducted by the organization
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home internship
2. can start the work from home internship from 1st July 2022
3. are available for a duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests in the field of IPR
Any student pursuing 5 years or 3 years LLB from any recognized University is eligible.
1. The candidate will develop his/her writing skills.
2. The candidate’s work will be published on the website.
3. An internship certificate will be issued to the candidate if he/she performs at least 50 percent of his tasks perfectly.
4. The best intern will be given a position of research assistant in any of the National or International centres under Law Essentials.
Preference is to be given to:
1. Prior experience in IPR
2. Prior experience in Content Writing
3. LLM students
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.