About IFPD INDIA
Indian Forum for Public Diplomacy (IFPD) is a youth-run society by students from all over India with the aim of aiding foreign policy thinking through young academia. In an era in which Foreign Policy has to be rooted in the landscape of people, diplomacy is no more just a government-to-government engagement. The idea of Public Diplomacy advocates the engagement of people into a participatory Foreign Policy and reform process.
About The Internship
One of the most recommended internship programs designed to enable young academicians to understand the nuances of Security, Diplomacy, Law, and Policy. IFPD INDIA makes a call for interns for its second cohort of Internship Programme on Peace and Conflict Studies (IPPCS). Join in the conversation with diplomats, academicians, policymakers, Army veterans, and many more.
Eligibilty & Requirement
- Candidates must be at least in their 2nd year of Undergraduate Studies in any field.
- Candidates from International Relations, Social Sciences and Law are preferred over other fields.
- The internship programme is meant for Students of UG studies only. Masters, PhD candidates or working Professionals are not eligible to apply for the programme.
- Applications are open from November 26th, 2021 to December 31st, 2021.
- Interested Candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter to email@example.com
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- The cover letter must indicate the candidate’s interest to pursue this internship and how it can help in their career making.
- Contact details of any two references – which can be mentioned at the end of the cover letter.
- A sample article of any of their previous assignments and publications.
INTERNSHIP FEE AND STIPEND
- A Nominal sum of INR 599/- shall be charged from the accepted Candidates to facilitate the internship. The details of the transaction shall be sent along with the offer letter and a detailed timeline upon acceptance of candidates.
- No Stipend shall be paid to any of the candidates. Nevertheless, IFPD shall ensure maximum utility to the interns from the programme and creates an eco-system for great learning and exchange of ideas.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates must send the following documents along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.