Name of the Organization: Hanchens
About the Organization:
Hanchens is a B2B2C hyper-local express logistics that enables you to be omnipresent. They deliver anything, anytime, and anywhere in express mode, and improve your brand image through an impeccable delivery experience. They are fixing broken logistics and quickly expanding PAN India. Their clients range from large aggregators, online brands, and chains & single outlets.
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Logistics
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
About the Internship:
Drafting, Vetting, And Handling Advisory Of Contracts Proposed To Be Entered By The Organization And Preventing Risks Emanating From The Contractual Relationship With The Intent Of Risk Containment By The Company For The Following
- Clients & revenue generating: agreement with delivery agencies & suppliers
- HR-related functions: employee/senior management/consultant’s contracts
- Real estate function: lease agreements; leave and licence
- Third-party service providers: including franchise agreements, brand-promotional agreements, non-disclosure, non compete, and guarantee agreements
- IT contracts: web promotion and digital marketing campaigns
Managing and mitigating the risk of non-compliance for the following laws under The Companies Act, 2013:
- Convening meetings of the company, as per the secretarial standards, and rules framed under the Companies Act 2013
- Annual general meetings/extraordinary general meetings
- Maintaining statutory registers, records and minutes books to comply with the requirement of law
- Filing of annual return, statutory report, annual accounts and other forms as per periodic requirements or as required specifically for transactions carried out at board and general meetings
- Transactional advisory on business actions
- Liasoning with government agencies, ROC and Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the above matters
Duration of Internship: 6 months
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 7th Aug’21 and 11th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.