Table of Contents
GMC JUSTITIA is a is a full-service boutique law firm based in Kochi, Kerala, India. It handles international and domestic arbitration as well as litigation matters before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Hon’ble High Court of Kerala, Hon’ble Kerala Administrative Tribunal, and the District Courts in Kerala, India. The firm’s practice areas inter-alia include arbitration, commercial, constitutional, administrative, service, cooperative societies, land acquisition, panchayat and municipality, banking, intellectual property, food safety, criminal laws etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Undertake legal research (legal position, precedents, case law analysis etc.)
2. Assist in drafting, formatting & reviewing of petitions, claim statements etc.
3. Attend and manage day to day cases before various courts
4. Brief Senior Advocates for urgent reliefs in a time bound manner
5. Pro bono litigation assistance
6. Other ad hoc work assigned on a need basis
1. LL.B./ LL.M. students preferably residing in Kerala (Penultimate year/Final year)
2. Students from Tier I/ II colleges with high GPA
1. Excellent communication skills in English & Malayalam
2. Achievements in moot court/ research paper competitions
3. Experience in using platforms such as Manupatra, Kluwer Arbitration, Westlaw, SCC etc.
1. On successful completion of the internship, the intern will be provided a Certificate of Internship.
2. The internship will be pro bono. However, the policy is subject to change depending upon performance based assessment of the candidate.
3. Letters of recommendation for higher studies (on request)
4. Guidance for higher studies in law
5. Opportunity to network with leading lawyers & practitioners in the legal fraternity.
Apply through LinkedIn (https://lnkd.in/gXBwf8gz)
Cochin (Kerala, India)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.