Name of the Organization: Dolce Vita Trustees
About the Organization:
We are a versatile group of professionals, providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions to our clientele. We assist corporates in the creation of capital for carrying on and bolstering their business enabled by our holistic understanding of the investing climate. Corporates benefit from our services in planning their development considering the economic status quo coupled with our foresighted vision to turn their future into a lucrative one.
We cater to an array of sectors with services including transaction advisory, succession & estate planning, trusteeship services, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence advisory, business modelling & advisory, ESOP services, investment banking, fund structuring & formation, capital markets & securities law advisory, and overseas business advisory.
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Transaction advisory, succession & estate planning, trusteeship services, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence advisory, business modelling & advisory, ESOP services, investment banking, fund structuring & formation, capital markets & securities law advisory, and overseas business advisory
Location: Delhi, India
About the Internship:
- Drafting and vetting commercial and legal agreements
- Working on regulatory compliance matters
- Performing legal due diligence
- Conducting legal research on issues ranging anywhere from global citizenship laws to labour laws of the country, corporate laws, and other branches
- Finding viable solutions to problems based on the conducted research
- Assisting in the day to day running of the firm
- Writing content and preparing slide decks on various legal topics
Duration of Internship: 3 months
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 6th Aug’21 and 10th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.