Decathlon is a French sports company, engaged in production and retail sale of sports goods and accessories. Decathlon Sports India is expanding throughout India and has a well-established legal team. They are seeking support of an intern on various legal topics support the in-house legal counsel based across India. The location for this role will be Delhi (remote work) but would include travel to different cities based on the requirements.
You could enjoy being their teammate if you are:
– a team-player,
– keen learner,
– Law Student in the 5th year (five-year course) / Fresh Graduate
Term: Minimum 3 Months – starting from August 2021
The internship they offer includes:
– assisting zone lawyers for perusal of real estate, construction and procurement related contracts and templates
– supporting zone lawyers for updating and upgrading its contract management tools and data systems,
– assisting zone lawyers for co-ordination on licenses procurement, researching on the processes and applicability of permits and licenses for each new location,
– researching and drafting various contracts under the supervision of the zone lawyer
– travelling to multiple cities for negotiation, execution and registration of contracts
They also give you the opportunity to develop your skills and attitude by giving you the opportunity to participate in their numerous development projects during your internship.
- Previous 3 years’ academic evaluation report
- NOC from University/College (if applicable)
Kalyani Kulkarni: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.