The Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) has been constituted under the Commission for Protection of Child Rights (CPCR) Act, 2005. It is the statutory watchdog of the Government of Delhi on matters of child rights.
5 days a week
Stipend: Available as per industry standards
- You work closely in a government initiative
- Skills on data cleaning/data interpretation
- A stipend based
How To Apply?
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected]
- AK and Partners Internship 2022: Know the Complete Details
- Internship Opportunity at Arkadian Legal
- Talwar Thakore & Associates Internship 2022: Know the complete application process (Apply Now)
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.