Their firm renders its services in three major areas of law. These are corporate, crime, and taxation.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assist seniors in research work related to any legal matters
- Conduct research on any law, statute, regulation, or any given rules
- Assist in the drafting of a different genre, i.e. civil suit, notice, agreement (related to different things), and also of criminal matters
- Prepare research notes on any legal issue
- Attend court hearings along with seniors
- Work under legal associate and other lawyers to learn and grasp even more hold in the field
- Report to seniors and adhere to the given timelines
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 5th Aug’21 and 9th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
Note that based on your performance, post 6 months you may be retained for a job opportunity with us so apply accordingly (1st month will be probation period to know your skills better).
Number of openings: 1
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.