Table of Contents
About the Internship Opportunity
Burgeon Law is looking for interns inclined toward research, knowledge management, and content creation. The interns would assist the lawyers at the firm in research and thought leadership initiatives.
Mode of Internship:
Hybrid (Physical + Virtual)
₹ 3,000 /-
6 hours per day.
Role of Interns
- Legal Research.
- Research legislative developments, precedents, trends, and updates pertaining to the firm’s practice areas.
- Contribute towards knowledge dissemination initiatives including articles, blogs, news snippets, and informative content for electronic publications.
- Research-oriented and inquisitive towards the latest developments.
- Passion for writing and content creation.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and content dissemination formats.
Interested candidates send applications to: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.