BrainWeave is an organization that aims at nurturing the upbringing of a child through cognitive as well as personality development. We aim to enhance the logical and creative power of the students so they can break their cocoons of potential, talent, and willpower. In today’s world, creativity is as important as literacy. Each student throughout his school life becomes well-versed in theoretical knowledge, but in many instances, they need to become problem-solver and have good interpersonal skills to overcome challenges. Although our education system was designed intricately, it still can’t enrich a child’s logical and creative ability. We, using thorough analysis, have identified the common mistakes which make a student grow out of creativity during their childhood. This is where BrainWeave fits in. We are an extension of the school’s normal curriculum. We also develop specialized IT solutions for the proper implementation and monitoring of CSR initiatives.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Looking for various legal complexities of the project
- Understanding various government policies demographically
- Preparing various legal documents required for the particular project
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th Aug’21 and 22nd Sep’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings: 2
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.