Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India, and preventing activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on October 14, 2003.
About the Internship
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic, the regular CCI internship program has been suspended for the time being. However, for the benefit of students, the Commission will continue its Online Internship beyond September 2021 and up to December 2021.
For September 2021 to December 2021 Online Internships, eligible applicants whose applications received by the 1st of the preceding month (for example, for internship of December 2021-application should be received by 1st of November 2021) shall only be considered.
Students pursuing the following courses can apply:
Economics and Management
- MA/MSc. (Economics)
- 4th and final year students of 5-year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- 2nd and 3rd year of the
- Bachelors degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and
- Students who have taken the 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
Regulatory Governance: MA/MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
Professional Courses: Students of the final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary
- However, applicants desirous of pursuing internships for 2-3 calendar months can also apply with due recommendation of the respective universities/Colleges/Institutions for the period applied for.
- There will be a short induction programme on provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 on the 1st day of the Internship.
For more Details,
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.