About Begur & Partners
Begur & Partners (Previously known as ARA Law) is a well-established law firm that specializes in the areas of Private Equity & Venture Capital, Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking & Finance and Real Estate.
Begur & Partners caters to a domestic and multinational client base that includes public authorities, financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, private equity, venture capital and debt funds across a range of sectors, including Pharmaceutical, Infrastructure, Telecom, Media, IT, Insurance, Mutual Fund and Banking.
Mergers & Acquisitions
• Private Equity & Venture Capital
Banking & Finance
• Real Estate
• Corporate Advisory
To apply for an internship, ensure you meet the following criteria before proceeding. Applicants who do not meet ALL criteria will not be considered:
- You are in the third, fourth or fifth year of study
- You have done at least two corporate internships in a tier 1, 2 or 3 law firm
- You are applying at least three months in advance of your desired internship start date
- You can dedicate around 3 hours over the next 5 days, to complete mandatory technical assessments as part of your application
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.