About the Organizers
The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research is a National Law University located in Shameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Established in 1998, it is a public law school and one of the first universities in the nation to offer the five-year B.A., LLB. course.
About the Competition
NALSAR has previously organized several premier moot court competitions and has witnessed the participation of the brightest brains in law schools around the country. In keeping with this tradition, the university is organizing the third edition of the NALSAR-UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition with United Nations Human Rights Commission as the title sponsor and M.A.P. as associate partners. The UNHCR’s initiatives and objective complements the objective of the moot to stir up research and amplify the participants’ interest in the emerging field of international law issues. The moot will be held on a virtual platform from 15th – 17th July 2022.
The Competition is open to students currently enrolled in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses or LL.M. Postgraduate Degree Courses.
A team is not permitted to have members from more than one institution.
No more than one team may represent an institution.
Kindly complete all the registration formalities stated in the Official Rules of the moot on or before May 29th, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST). For detailed instruction please refer to the Rule Book.
The link to the Google form for provisional registration is as follows: (link is external)
All the Indian teams shall be required to make a payment of INR 3000 via online transfer (NEFT), and all the overseas teams shall be required to make a payment of USD 70 via wire transfer before 29th May 2022 (11:59P.M. IST) in order to register for Stage I.
The account details for the payment are:
- Name of the Beneficiary: Registrar, NALSAR
- Bank Name: Indian Bank
- Branch Name: Shameerpet
- Account No: 418454214
- IFSC Code: IDIB000S166
Stage I: May 29th, 2022 (11:59 P.M. IST)
- Schedule(link is external)
- Rule Book(link is external)
- Brochure(link is external)
- Moot Proposition(link is external)
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of INR 50,000/- and a trophy.
- Runners-up Team: Cash Prize of INR 25,000/-, and a trophy.
- Best International Team: Cash Prize of INR 10,000/-.
- Best Speaker: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy.
- Second-Best Speaker- Cash prize of INR 7,500/-.
- Team with Best Memorial – Applicants: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy.
- Team with Best Memorial – Respondent: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy.
- Best Researcher: Cash prize of INR 10,000/-, and a trophy.
- Second-Best Researcher: Cash Prize of INR 7,500/-.
- All participating teams will be provided with a certificate of participation.
For further clarifications or queries, you may contact the undersigned Organizing Committee members or write at [email protected](link sends e-mail).
- Anshul Agarwal (Head): +91 7976217443
- Yash Dodani (Treasurer): +91 9834544709
- Neha Varma: +91 7095345430
- Vinesh Chaudhary: +91 8077170519
- Mayank K: +91 9708432747
- 1st RGNUL Arbitration BLOG Writing Competition 2022 | Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, RGNUL in collaboration with Australian Disputes Centre, Sydney
- Call for Papers | Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur | Submit by May 16.
- 3rd Vox Anatolis National Moot Court Competition | National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.