About DraftCraft International:
DraftCraft International is a global policy, research and analysis think tank. It is the only media-legal think tank of its kind that works via media and by the law. The think tank document facts, conducts research, enhances legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
Through a network of projects and initiatives across the world, DraftCraft International works closely with law-makers, judicial experts, state bodies, administrative authorities, academia, affected communities, marginalised groups and media. It examines Media, Law and Policy extensively by generating intelligence, documenting facts, conducting in-depth research, producing analyses, enhancing legal processes, educating masses and the authorities and providing inclusive platforms for dialogue.
Selected Intern’s Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Identifying international issues, border issues, conflict zones, and standard positions vis-a-vis legal framework
- Writing across DraftCraft International’s legal platforms on issues of global law, processes, and issues
- Gathering the latest information and writing reports on academic analysis/judgments/rulings and official communications
Note: Must have a minimum of three years of relevant professional work experience to be eligible for the internship program
- Are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- Have Relevant Skills And Interests
- Are Available For Duration Of 4 Weeks
- Have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
Tenure: 4 weeks
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.