About NLU, Assam.
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA) has been established by the Government of Assam by way of enactment of the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 (Assam Act No. XXV of 2009). The word ‘School’ was replaced by the word ‘University’ by amending the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam (Amendment) Act, 2011. The Hon’ble Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court is the Chancellor of the University. NLUJAA promotes and makes available modern legal education and research facilities to students and scholars drawn from across the country, including the North East, coming from different socio-economic, ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds.
Call for Assistant
Type of work – Research, writing and Editing;
Mode – VIRTUAL/Online
Designation of work – Research and editing assistant;
Time frame – 16th May to 30th June.
Number of interns – 3
Hours of work – Shall be intimated after the shortlisting of candidates is done
Candidates may apply by sending the following:
- Sending the Curriculum Vitae; alongwith
- A short write up of 300 words on “operational debt under IB Code”.
The same is to be sent at [email protected] by 4th May 2022, 23:59 hours.
- Command over the english language, including grammar;
- Applicant must not have any conflicting/simultaneous internship or any other research work in parallel during the time of the internship;
- Knowledge of insolvency related commercial laws, if any, may be preferred.
- Call for Papers | University of Queensland Law Journal
- Call for Research Assistants at Legally Flawless (May 2022) | Apply by 1st May 2022
- Call for blogs | Oxford Business Law Blog.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.