Vishwakarma University Law Journal is calling for full paper submissions through a Call for Papers for its Volume 2, Issue 1.
About the Law Journal
The Vishwakarma University Law Journal is a faculty-run, annual, blind peer-reviewed journal of the Vishwakarma University Department of Law. The objective of this Journal is to contribute original, outstanding and socially relevant research to the Field of Law.
It provides a platform for academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars, and students to share their views and effectively contribute to legal academia.
Call for Papers
In pursuance of this vision, the Department of Law, Vishwakarma University, is calling for full paper submissions from academicians, practitioners, industry experts, and research scholars for Vol. 2, Issue 1 of the law journal.
Submissions of full papers for the law journal are invited from academicians, practitioners, industry experts, and research scholars.
The law journal does not restrict its scope to a particular theme. However, the authors must ensure that the research paper addresses a contemporary legal or socio-legal issue.
The topic must be of relevance in the present time, and the authors must show originality in their approach in dealing with the issue at hand.
- The full paper submissions must be in English
- Word Limit: Submissions should be in the following word limits (inclusive of footnotes)
- Research papers (4,000- 6,000 words)
- Case Comment (2000-3000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Full paper submission must be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Co-authorship is allowed with a maximum of two authors
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman font, size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified text, and 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman font of size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- The citations shall conform with the ILI Rules of footnoting available here.
- The author’s name (s) should not appear on the manuscript to facilitate blind review.
- All Submissions are to be made in MS Word format and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The name, affiliation and designation, mailing address, mobile number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author) must be mentioned in a separate MS-Word document, in the same mail.
- All submissions shall go through a plagiarism check. The similarity percentage should be within UGC-approved guidelines.
Submit the full paper for the law journal by May 15, 2022.
In case of any further queries, write to email@example.com
- Webinar on Oppression of Underprivileged Classes in Criminal Cases, by SLS Hyderabad [April 8; 3 PM]: Register by April 6
- Call for Articles | ACIPR Bulletin on IP Innovation and Climate Change [Vol 2 Issue 1] | Alliance University | Submit by April 30
- Special Lecture on Criminal Investigation | BM Law College | April 8 | Register by 6th April
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.