Alliance University’s e-newsletter, ACIPR Bulletin is accepting submissions on IP and climate change for its Volume 2 Issue 1.
IP Innovation and Climate Change
Some sub-themes for engagement are:
- Green Technology
- Green Financing
- Technology Transfer
- Contemporary Developments in IP
The above sub-themes are only illustrative, and the participants are free to write on any topic directly connected to the central theme of the Newsletter.
Applications are invited from practitioners, academicians, journalists, students of any discipline or anyone who is interested in intellectual property rights.
- The article should be between 500-1000 words.
- The maximum co-authorship for a paper is limited to two.
- Submissions shall be typewritten in MS Word, Times New Roman font size 12 with line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with the following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation, Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- The authors should conform to the Bluebook (20th edition) Uniform System of Citation.
- Endnotes shall be typewritten in, Times New Roman, font size 10, single-line spacing, and justified alignment.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Plagiarism beyond 10% shall not be accepted.
- All contributions should be submitted through email at email@example.com
- School of Law, Alliance University shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- Alliance School of Law shall not charge any publication fee.
The contributions towards the Alliance School of Law, ACIPR E-Newsletter shall be published on the University’s official website.
E-Certificates shall be provided to all published authors.
The deadline for the submission is April 30, 2022, 11:59 PM.
For queries write to ACIPR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paarth Samdani (Student Co-ordinator):
- Contact Number: +91 80075 04772
- Email Address: email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.