Table of Contents
About Supremo Amicus
SUPREMO AMICUS™ (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an online peer-reviewed international journal on law. The journal is published by Yash Ajmani. The journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific fields. It focuses on the advancement in science and law and the various challenges which are before us in these fields. Science and law are the disciplines the prime purpose of which has been to understand human nature, to regulate the society, and to remove various obstacles to make day to day working easy. Both disciplines exist for humans and not humans for science and law. With this background, the journal focuses on the growth in these fields.
Instructions for Paper Submission
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The quality-based selected paper will be published in the form of E-Journal with International Serial Standard Number (ISSN).
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit:
- Long Articles: 5000-10,000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case comment: 2500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book review: 1500 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the articles should be original
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- Complete Manuscript with abstract if any (Word file, (Abstract is optional)
- No name or any type of affiliation is to be mentioned on manuscript otherwise it will lead to disqualification
Event details (More precise information)
1. No need for prior registration or any kind of payment.
2. Directly submit your work with aforesaid documents, Your work will be reviewed, if selected for publication, you are required to pay requisites charges.
3. E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 28th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any prize in the competition.
The publication will be available online at this page.
4. After publication, your paper will be transferred to the 28th research paper writing competition (At no extra cost), prizes are mentioned,if your work is selected for any prizes, It will be issued along with E–Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
No hardcopy of the Publication and certificate is to provided.
Your work will be published and E–certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation in the 28nd Research paper Writing competition will be provided within 10 days of completion of requisite formalities.
Result of Competition: Last week of February April
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): 1 free publication(Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600) + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: 1 free publication (Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600) + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: 1 free publication (Co-Authored, Worth Rs. 1600)+ Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+ 50% in next publication.
E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+E-Copy of Publication(All author whose Work is Published)
The only Papers which are published by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 29 will be transferred for the 28th research paper writing competition.
Processing /Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been selected for publication will be notified by email.
Indian delegates :
- Single authored paper: INR 1200
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600
- Author upto three : INR 2100
Note: No acknowledgment email will be provided. The Acceptance/Rejection email will be sent within 3-6 days. Kindly take follow-up only if you do not receive the results of review in 3-6 days.
How to Submit
All submissions must be sent to [email protected] and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
The submissions should reach us on or before 3rd April.
For Query Contact Below:
- SUPREMO AMICUS
- WhatsApp only: +91 8837811527
- Email: [email protected] or editor.supremo.amicus@admin
- 1st Offline MUN Conference | ILNU MUN Committee.
- Call for Papers| National Virtual Conference on Law, Language, and Literature | Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad | Submit by Mar 31
- National Memorial Drafting Competition: Department of Law| PIMR | Register by Mar 31
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.