About the Department of Law, PIMR
In the year 2015, the Department of Law, PIMR was established as a premium, autonomous law school in central India with the intent of globalizing legal education. It is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, approved by Bar Council of India and is known for its quality education in Central India.
About the Department
Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore has been a pioneer in the area of higher education for the past 27 years. In the year 2015, the Department of Law, PIMR was established as a premium, autonomous law school in central India with the intent of globalizing legal education.
It is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, approved by the Bar Council of India, and is known for its quality education in Central India.
The Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Indore is organizing its National Memorial Drafting Competition 2022.
Learning outcome from moot hones all the skills necessary to become an excellent lawyer in today’s competitive world. However, in a moot court competition, the oral arguments take away much of the acclaim clouding the efforts taken by researchers and drafters for a well-researched and drafted memorial.
Hence, PIMR DoL presents the National Memorial Drafting Competition 2022 to provide an environment where aspiring lawyers can enhance their legal proficiencies.
The competition strives to give a platform to the budding lawyers of our country to imbibe analytical skills in real-time situations. The aim is to engage with students and allow them to have first-hand experience of the complexities of the law.
Release of the brochure: February 20, 2022
All the students who are pursuing three years or five-year Law Courses during the current academic year, from any recognized University/Law School/College/Department.
A maximum of one team shall be allowed to participate from one University/Law School/College/Department.
Awards & Prizes
- Winner: Rs. 2500/-
- Runner-Up: Rs. 2000/-
- Team: Rs. 300/-
- Single entry: Rs. 250/-
- Commencement of online registration: February 20, 2022
- Registration closes: March 31, 2022
- Inaugural Ceremony and Orientation programme by Manupatra: April 3, 2022
- Last date clarification: April 15, 2022
- Last date for submission of soft copy of memorial: April 13, 2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of memorial: April 20, 2022
- Result and valedictory ceremony: Last week of April
Single Entry of Rs. 250/- and for Team Entry (maximum two members only) of Rs. 300/-
- Shivam Mishra (Convener): 7355052554
- Nikhar Jain (Secretary): 6262247471
- Madhavi Moyde (Secretary): 9630440977
- Interdisciplinary Conference on Food Security | St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru | 23 April 2022
- Model United Nations: III SHREE KANTI LAL BAM MODEL UNITED NATIONS NATIONAL CONFERENCE – Indore Institute of Law
- 6th CARTAL Conference on International Arbitration | 1st – 3rd April, 2022 | Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (IJAL) in association with Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law , NLU, Jodhpur (CARTAL)
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.