The conference provides a premier platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Waste Management.
Following are the thematic areas spread in various sessions, the themes are purely indicative in nature
- Solid waste management
- Industrial waste management
- Plastic waste management
- E waste management
- Hazardous waste management
- Recycling and upcycling
- Sludge management
- Waste avoidance and minimization
- Waste governance, regulations and policies
- Socio- environmental impact of waste management
- Bio energy and bio fuels
- Waste water management
Academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars, law students, Environmentalists, Activists and others may participate in the Seminar.
- Format: All submissions must be in the Microsoft word Format with a one-inch margin on all sides.
- Font: The text must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Footnotes: Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- Citation Style: Bluebook 20th Edition style of citation should be followed throughout.
- Word Limit: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font for Title of the Paper: Times New Roman Font, Size 14
- Submissions: The author’s name should be mentioned in Times New Roman Font, size 12, along with designation and name of the institution and contact details.
- Language: Research Papers should be written in the English Language.
- Publication of paper: Selected papers will be published.
- Registration with paper presentation: ₹500, Co-authors should register separately
- Registration without a paper presentation: ₹350
Participants can register after payment of the registration fee. Only registered participants will receive a certificate.
- Last date to register: April 20, 2022
- Last date for abstract submission: April 15, 2022
- Date of Conference & Paper Presentation: April 23, 2022
- Final submission: Will be informed after the conference
- Call for Papers | Supremo Amicus | Submit by 3rd April
- 1st Offline MUN Conference | ILNU MUN Committee.
- Call for Papers| National Virtual Conference on Law, Language, and Literature | Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad | Submit by Mar 31
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.