About the Book
Green Criminology (GC) is a unique area of research within the system of criminology. GC expands the scope of criminology by addressing the crimes that harm the environment and is ordinarily excluded from the criminology research. The concept of Green Criminology first appeared three decades ago and since then the social scientists are exploring the relationship between the natural environment, crime, and justice. With this edited book, the editors aim to contribute a comprehensive book on Green Criminology and Climate Justice to the academia. This is an attempt by the editors to count and describe the Green Crimes; illustrate its impacts on the environment and human life; explore the relationship between environmental crimes, Law and ecological justice; the Role of International law in combating green crimes, and the mitigation strategies by various countries around the world.
- Green Criminological Theories
- Green Crimes: Meaning, Definition, Types, Causes, Issues and Challenges
- Environmental justice and Criminology: Future Perspectives
- Wildlife Crimes
- Pollution Crimes
- Illegal Mining Environmental Crime in Transnational Context: Global Issues and Challenges
- Victims of Environmental Crime
- Environmental Crime and Governance an Indian Perspective
- Environmental Crime and Governance an International Perspective
- Green Crimes and Climate Change
- Mitigating Environmental Crimes – Role of Legislature and Judiciary
- Implementation and enforcement of environmental law: Role of Citizens
- Environmental crime and Corporations
- Case Studies in Green Criminology
Abstract Submission Procedure
Academicians, Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit the abstracts of 250-350 words on or before 31st March 2022 to publication 2022 @gnlu.ac.in. (An abstract is a single paragraph without subheadings, indentation or references. It should be a detailed summary of your work that states the problem, the objectives , the methods used, and the major results and conclusions. It should be single – spaced in 12 – point Times New Roman. Do not include bullets or lists in the abstract). Authors will be notified about the acceptance status of their abstract through an email within 20 days of receipt of the submission. The detailed submission guidelines shall be shared with the authors of selected abstracts through an email.
- March 31, 2022: Abstract Submission Deadline
- April 15, 2022:Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
- August 31, 2022: Full Chapter Submission
- November 15, 2022: Communication of Results of 1st Review
- November 30, 2022: Submission of Revised Chapter by the Author
- December 20, 2022:Communication of Second Review 30 December 2022: Revised Submission by the Author
- January 25, 2023: Notification of Final Acceptance of the Chapter
Note: There are no submission or acceptance fees for manuscripts submitted to this book publication. All manuscripts are accepted based on a double-blind peer review editorial process.
For any queries. please write to [email protected]
For the Official Brochure- Click Here
- Quiz Competition by Lawyerscript | The Constitution of India.
- Online Course in Merger Acquisition | Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
- Orientation Course on Peer Mediation by MyGov
|If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.