Lawyerscript is the online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. Our aim is to promote legal awareness in an easy format. Lawyerscript always encourages Law students to write articles that will benefit others to understand the law in a better manner.
About the Quiz
We are pleased to present our Constitution to the young students. The Indian Constitution is a living constitution that guarantees our aspirations as Indian citizens. The Indian Constitution empowers the government to implement constructive social policies, some of which are legally binding. This dynamic text focuses on rules and regulations while also giving the government authority to pursue the common good. On November 26, 1949, the Indian Constitution was adopted. Its formal implementation began on January 26, 1950.
The objective of the Quiz
The quiz competition’s primary goals are to…
1. Raise awareness about the Indian Constitution.
2. Develop your understanding of the people who contributed to its creation.
3. Promote a better grasp of its key aspects.
4. Encourage children to connect various aspects of the constitution to their daily lives.
To fill-up the form –
- Make payment on [email protected] through Gpay/phone pay/ Paytm of INR 70/-
- 1st Prize: – Cash Prize of INR 1300/- + Internship Opportunity + Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Prize: – Cash prize of INR 700/- + Internship Opportunity +Certificate of Merit
- 3rd Prize: – Cash Prize of INR 350/- + Certificate of Merit
The competition will take place on January 25, 2022, and the results will be announced on January 31, 2022.
The results will be posted on our Instagram feed, and you can follow us there for further information: https://www.instagram.com/lawyerscript_/
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.