Guidelines for Authors
- All submissions and queries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission shall be authored by not more than 2 persons.
- The submission shall be made in .docx/word document format.
- The submission shall be in English language.
- Word limit for the submission should be between 1200-1500 words will be preferred. However, longer submissions may be considered on a need basis.
- The font style should be Garamond with font size 12 for submission with line spacing for 1.5 in justified format.
- The submission must have hyperlinks to sources, including any judgments, laws, treaties or other legal texts which are referenced. Hyperlinks must link only to legal or respected news sources. The editors make the final decision over what constitutes a respectable source.
- The submissions shall be properly structured with sub-headings/sub-topics.
- References which cannot be hyperlinked may be cited using Bluebook 21th Edition.
- The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- The submission of the author/authors shall be the original work of the author and should not be plagiarized.
- The Blog shall receive a disclaimer from the author that the submission has not been published on any other platform and shall not be placed for consideration before any other platform for the purpose of publication.
- The final publication of all submissions shall be subject to changes by the Editorial Board.
- The decision of the editorial board shall be final and binding.
- The blog reserves the right to reject and return the submission to the author/authors without feedback.
- The opinion/thoughts/ideas or any view of the author expressed and published on the VIPS Law Blog is not endorsed by the institution.
- The institution and the Editorial Board shall not be held responsible or accountable for the opinion expressed by the author on the VIPS Law Blog.
- The opinion/thoughts/ideas or any view of the author expressed and published on the VIPS Law Blog shall not be construed as legal advice.
- Along with the blog submission, the author(s) would be required to submit an abstract of 100-150 words describing the overview of the theme covered in their blog.
- A relevant photograph can be provided by the authors describing their manuscript. Accompanying the image is optional (we’ll include one if you want). If you wish to provide an image to go with your blog post, it should be attributed (provide image source URL), at least 200×200 pixels, JPG, or PNG format.
- If we publish your blog post, the Candidate has full rights to the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as he/she chooses. However, copyright of the Blog once it is published would vest entirely with the VIPS Law Blog.
- Though Cross-posting is allowed yet with the prior permission of the Editorial Board of the VIPS Law Blog. Due Credits must be given to VIPS Law Blog while cross posting. It should be done in the following format :- “this article/blog was first published on the VIPS Law Blog.”
- Master’s Conference on Intellectual Property | Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- Call for Papers | SPIL International Law Journal, 2022 | Vol II
- Webinar on Law & Economics | Legal Entrepreneurship & Incubation Cell, USLLS, GGSIPU.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.