The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Khaitan & Co, is organizing the 9th edition of the RMLNLU International Legal Essay Competition and Conference on Labour Laws. The conference will be held virtually on 25th February at 5:00 pm on the Zoom platform. All registered attendees shall be provided with certificates of attendance.
The papers selected for presentation at the conference post the review conducted by the Committee and Khaitan & Co are:
1. ‘The Invisible Labour Force and the Foundation of the ‘Productive Economy’: Recognising Women’s Unpaid Labour’ by Avanti Deshpande.
2. ‘Strengthening the Socially Informed Model of Arbitration under the Industrial Code, 2020: A Constructive Critique’ by Aaryan Mohan & Anannya Chitranshi.
3. ‘A Gig-Antic Step towards Making India Labour-Friendly: Extension of Social Security to Gig Workers’ by Mehak Jain and Arush Mittal.
The abovementioned presentations will be evaluated by a distinguished panel of judges from Khaitan and Co comprising of Mr. Anshul Prakash as chair and Mr. Jeevan Ballav Panda and Mr. Deepak Kumar as panelists. The presentation would be followed by a round of questions which will help the attendees develop a better understanding of the recent developments in the field of employment and labour laws.
To register for the event, please click here – https://lnkd.in/gTVkPUmc
To attend the event, please click here – https://lnkd.in/gbvvVdRg
Please note that only registered attendees shall be provided with certificates.
- Seminar on LAW AND SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION: Contemporary Issues
- INTERNATIONAL E-CONFERENCE ON ”CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES IN EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF CONSUMER LAWS” | LEGAL AID CLINIC, SCHOOL OF LAW & GOVERNANCE, CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH BIHAR | 25TH & 26TH FEBRUARY 2022.
- National Seminar on ‘Enhancing Research Integrity and Upholding Publication Ethics’ | NUALS.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.