St. Wilfred’s College of Law organizing the 9th National Moot Court Competition on April 25-26, 2022. The purpose behind such competition is to sculpt the personality of students through Academic and Co-curricular activities which inculcate in students the skills and knowledge important to be an excellent advocate.
The Competition is open to bona fide undergraduate students of recognized colleges/institutions/universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. 3year LLB or 5 year Integrated or Honour’s LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
- Each team shall comprise of a maximum of three members, where two shall be speakers and one researcher. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Not more than one shall be allowed to register and participate in the competition from the same College/Institution/University.
The team can register themselves using the link as:
- Registration fees: ₹1,500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- Accommodation charges per team: ₹3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand Only)
The fees shall be paid through UPI apps like Paytm /PhonePe/Google Pay on the number mentioned below;
UPI transaction enabled number:
Google Pay No: 84220887794
Bank details for NEFT transfer:
- Name: Sharma Jamna
- Bank Name: Saraswat Bank
- Account No. 199200100002626
- Branch Code:199
- IFSC code: SRCB0000199
- Last date for registration: April 17, 2022.
- Submission of soft copies of the memorial: On or before April 20, 2022.
- Submission of hard copies of the memorial: On or before April 24, 2022.
Relevant Links and Contacts
For further clarity one may reach out the following:-
- Eram Siddiqui (Student Co-ordinator): 8291128369
- Pooja Dube (Student Co-ordinator): 8956491623
- Mahesh Kamble (Student Co-ordinator): 8850962803
- Professor Ms. Sharma (faculty): 9372251554
- 1st National Asian Parliamentary Debate Competition – ‘Verbattle’, by SVKM’S NMIMS, Indore: Register by April 18
- Call for Papers, Vol 2 Issue 1| Vishwakarma University Law Journal |Submit by May 15.
- Webinar on Oppression of Underprivileged Classes in Criminal Cases, by SLS Hyderabad [April 8; 3 PM]: Register by April 6
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.