TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College, Pune is organizing an online National Moot Court Competition from April 22 to 23, 2022 and is inviting memorial submissions from law students latest by April 16, 2022.
About the Organiser
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth (TMV) established in 1921 is recognized by the Government of India in the year 1987. TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College was established in 2012 and was approved by the Bar Council of India. B A., LLB (Five years) and LLB (Three years) courses are offered by the institute.
About the Moot Court Competition
TMV’s Lokmanya Tilak Law College endeavors to develop legal acumen and research skills of the students and provide a platform to explore emerging issues of law through its 2nd Bal Gangadhar Tilak National Moot Court Competition (Online) 2022.
- Students pursuing 3/5 year Law Course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- Only one team can participate from each institution.
The moot court competition would be held online.
- Each team of the competition shall consist of the three (3) members, two (2) Speakers, & one (1) researcher.
- All the three members of the team, should belong to the same institute. No cross teams i.e. members of different institutes/universities, shall be allowed.
- Each team should identify such speakers and researchers at the time of registration.
- There shall be no circumstance whatsoever that a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate. No observer/ additional member can be part of a team in any capacity.
- There shall be no substitution of any team member after a team has submitted its Registration Form, except with the permission of the Organizers.
- All further details regarding memorials and moot problem are provided in the brochure attached below.
- In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institute should register themselves.
- Registration fee for every team is Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only)
- The duly completed Google Form for Registration with all team details and NEFT must be submitted to the Moot Court Association on or before 10th April 2022 by 11:59 p.m. (IST). Please find NEFT details in the brochure attached below.
- All teams shall be given a “Team Code” by the Organizers on validation of their Google Form for Registration and NEFT.
- The Teams have to register via the link provided below.
- All further details are provided in the brochure attached below.
Awards and Certifications
- Winner of the Final Round will be given the “Best Team” certificate, memento and a cash prize of Rs 7000
- Runner-up team of the Final Round will be given the “Runner Up” certificate, memento and a cash prize of Rs 4000
- Team with the highest memorial scores will be given the “Best Memorial” certificate, memento and a cash prize of Rs 1000
- “Best Mooter” award will be given the “Best Mooter” certificate, memento and a cash prize of Rs 1000
- In addition to the above, e-certificates will be issued to all the participants.
- Last date for registration of teams: April 16, 2022
- Submission of Memorial: April 19, 2022
- Dates of Competition: April 22 & 23, 2022
Any clarifications regarding competition and the moot problem may be sought from the following faculty members:
- Asst. Prof. Ketki Dalvi – + 91 9922202499
- Asst. Prof. Ramneet Arora – +91 8408857295
- Help Desk Time – 9.00 a.m. to 4.00pm. – Deokar Vrushali– 020-24403102
or write at mootcourt2022.tmv[a]gmail.com
- National Workshop on (ESG) Environmental, Social and Governance | Uttaranchal University | April 8 | Register Now!
- 1st National Asian Parliamentary Debate Competition – ‘Verbattle’, by SVKM’S NMIMS, Indore: Register by April 18
- Call for Papers, Vol 2 Issue 1| Vishwakarma University Law Journal |Submit by May 15.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.