About the Organizer
Institute of Law, Nirma University, is a nationally recognised private law school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Nirma University was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under a special act passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. As one of the promising law schools in India, we have constantly undertaken measures to provide holistic and meaningful legal education to bright young students from across the country. In the course of such endeavours, we have effectively organized Nine National Moot Court Competitions.
About the Competition
The Institute of Law – National Moot Court Competition (IL-NMCC) is an initiative of the student community at ILNU with an aim to bring together students from different regions to come together, interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners.
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the 11th edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2022 (NMCC) in association with the Competition Commission of India, that is set to take place virtually from April 22nd to 24th, 2022. This edition’s problem is based on contemporary and developing aspects of Competition Law along with Data Technology.
|Legally Flawless is proud to be a Media Partner for the 11th ILNU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2022|
- Only students from a university or law schools enrolled in undergraduate or master courses are allowed to participate.
- The team shall consist of 3 law students who must be enrolled in the same University/ Institute. Students being on exchange in another country are eligible to participate under the host university.
- Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition.
The teams must register for the Competition on or before 5th April, 2022 by submitting duly filled Google Form attached in the Rules of the Competition and making a payment of Rs. 3500/- towards the Registration Fees through the details provided in the BROCHURE.
In order to make this event even more enriching, cash prizes worth Rupees One Lakh Ten Thousand to the Winners, Runners-Up, Best Speaker, Best Researcher, and Best Memorial will be awarded.
|Release of Moot Proposition||March 07, 2022|
|Commencement of Final Registration||March 09, 2022|
|Last date of Final Registration||April 05, 2022|
|Last date of Memorial Submission||April 19, 2022|
|Dates of Competition||April 22-24, 2022|
Chairperson- Pranjal Chechani (9116587212)
Secretary- Shantanu Sharma (8290557758)
Secretary- Jaywardhan Lunawat (9479532019)
- Call for Research Assistants at Legally Flawless (April 2022)
- Call for Papers| National Virtual Conference on Law, Language, and Literature | Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad | Submit by Mar 31
- National Memorial Drafting Competition: Department of Law| PIMR | Register by Mar 31
- 3rd National Moot Court Competition | Noida International University | 28th to 30th July, 2022.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.