This internship experience is shared by Ms. Harshitha Leela Krishna, student at MCL College of Law.
Table of Contents
About Adv. Anil Dutta Sharma
Mr. Anil Dutta Sharma is a legal advisor, legal consultant, and advocate at Sharma and Associates, New Delhi, India. He is practicing in Delhi High Court and District Courts. He deals with civil, criminal, matrimonial, and consumer matters.
E-mail: [email protected]
Reasons for Interning with Advocate Anil Dutta Sharma
- Sir provides hands-on experience when it comes to the practicality of the law. He used to take out time from his busy schedule to teach the interns daily for one hour.
- He teaches the subject in a very easy and precise manner and one thing which I admired and liked the most is that he was very punctual and humble.
- He teaches not only lessons but he also observes whether students can understand the lectures, and he takes the everyday attendance of each student with the help of the coordinator.
Duration of Internship
Application and Selection Procedure
Applicants (law students irrespective of year of study and college) can send their resume and CV together with the college ID card via email as mentioned above.
Work allotted during the Internship
He gives Assignments during the Internship
1. Some drafting assignments
2. Case discussion or case debate.
3. Article writing or judgment writing or case analysis.
Daily schedule of the Internship?
1 hour per day on Google meet.
Was it a paid or unpaid Internship?
Unpaid but he gives reward for best Article or case analysis.
Lessons learnt during the Internship?
I learnt three important things from this internship regarding drafting, practical aspects of law and case analysis, and case debate
1. Drafting: I learnt to draft legal notice, rent agreement and bail application.
2. Practical aspects of law, I learnt:
- To calculate court fees
- About FIR and chargesheet?
- About deed and type of deeds?
- About Affidavits
- About divorce and its types
- About Bail and its types
- One case of either cheque bounce or POCSO or any bail application or theft or murder is explained with document representation.
3. Case analysis and case debate: One case is given to interns for case analysis and for case debate the interns are divided into two groups with the help of co-ordinator and she takes responsibility for organizing the case debate under the supervision of Sir.
Internship certificate and an article publication certificate.
Any success mantra/ techniques you got to learn from the Advocate Anil Dutta Sharma during the Internship?
Yes, I have learned some practical aspects of law and he gives guidance to juniors and interns, on how to behave in court and how to perform during court proceedings.
Advice for future internees?
Those who want to do this internship need to know basic Hindi.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.