About the Organizers
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University was established in the year 2000 with the vision to maintain and promote excellence in education and for imparting quality professional education comparable with the best in the world.
About the Moot
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies (VSLLS) announces VIPS International Law Moot Court Competition (Online) 2022 in The Memory of Dr. Deepti Kohli from 10th-13th February 2022.
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any Law Course (LLB/ LLM) or its (equivalent international) program in any University or Institute within or outside India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
Each team shall comprise a minimum of two members i.e two speakers and a maximum of three members i.e. two speakers and one researcher. Thus, each team shall be composed of two speakers (Compulsory) and researchers (if any). A maximum of two teams is allowed to participate in the competition from one college/institute/university.
The registration fee of Rs 3,500/- for each participating team consisting of 2 or 3 members is to be submitted via online transaction by 30th November 2021 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- Last Date of Registration: 30th November 2021 by 11:59 PM (IST)
- Release of Moot Problem: 13th September 2021
- Clarifications to Moot Problem: 9th January 2022 by 11:59 PM (IST)
- 1. Best Team – INR 15,000/-along with E-Certificates
- 2. Runners up – INR 7,500/- along with E-Certificates
- 3. Best Speaker – INR 3,000/-along with E-Certificates
- 4. Best Researcher – INR 3,000/-along with E-Certificates
- 5. Best Memorial – INR 3,000/- along with E-Certificates
Ms. Simrat Kaur: Student Convener: +918800721717
Mr. Pratham Sharma: Student Coordinator: +919582876415
To register online please click on the link below: https://lawc.to/49BDL
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.