Table of Contents
About the firm
NRA LAW diversified and developed into a multi faceted full service Law Firm, providing its clients services in the field of IPR, Corporate laws, Mergers & Amalgamations, Company Law Board, Securities Appellate Tribunals Matters, Section 138 Matters under Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, DRT Matters, Commercial Arbitration and Meditation Litigations, Due Diligence – Legal & Regulatory, Property – Real Estates Matters, Consumer Court Matters and litigation services, also Handling Non Litigations.
Areas of work
Intellectual Property and Corporate Non-Litigation/Litigation.
Associates (PQE minimum 1-3 Years)
Paralegals (4th/5th Year Law Students or 3rd Year Respectively).
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
2. Ability to interact with clients confidently and with legal knowledge of the subject.
3. Able to analyze laws and apply the same for practical use.
4. Tech savvy and able to use the computer efficiently.
5. High level of integrity, honesty and commitment to work ethics.
Interested applicants please share your resume on [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.