About KS Legal Associates
Established in 2013, KS Legal is a full-service law firm comprised of industry-leading lawyers delivering expert legal advice to some of India’s most sophisticated and successful companies, institutions and private groups. We have grown with our clients to meet their evolving needs. At the same time we have remained true to our core commitment – to be a leading law firm delivering outstanding results through the provision of responsive, strategic and commercially astute legal advice.
About the Job
- Assisting in preparation of documentation for real estate transactions, investigation of title of immovable properties and related research-opinion work.
- Extensive experience in real estate, land acquisitions, title due diligence. Having experience of entire lifecycle of the Project from legal liasioning etc.
- Require a candidate with strong understanding of real estate laws including RERA, Maharashtra Land Revenue Code and all laws applicable with respect to land acquisitions particularly in Maharashtra.
- Able to do scrutiny of title of land and due diligence.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills for various documents for purchase of land, conveyance deed, Agreement for Sale, POA, sale / lease /leave and license, such as; application, MOU, allotment letter, Agreements, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Declaration Indemnity etc.
- Interaction and co-ordination with advocates and solicitors for managing due diligence vetting of term sheets, agreements, lease deeds etc., and closure of the same. Co-ordination with registration department in getting the documents vetted and duly registered.
Please note only Mumbai based candidates and those with experience will be preferred.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.