Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. It gives everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! It is passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Recognizing that employees are at the core of its success, Adobe recruits and retains motivated individuals, creates an inclusive environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
The Legal Counsel will be located in Bangalore, India. The Legal Counsel will provide legal support for the Adobe offices in India, and will report to the Legal Counsel, India.
Primary responsibility is to act as a Legal partner for Sales teams in India, providing guidance to and mentoring sales personnel as necessary to close deals for the company by employing ethical, sound and sensible business practices. This involves working on/negotiating revenue licensing deals such as enterprise licensing agreements (for both on-premise technology and cloud services), distributor and reseller agreements, consulting/professional services agreements, etc.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Work on India anti-piracy efforts and license compliance programs, involving working with the Adobe India Anti-Piracy/License Compliance representatives.
- Track legal developments in India and ensure that Adobe’s agreements and business practices are in line with such developments.
- Review procurement agreements to ensure that the vendor arrangements are in line with Adobe’s policies, legal processes, etc.
- Perform other legal duties, as directed.
Qualifications And Experience
- Legal practitioner in India with about 5-7 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience in technology licensing contracts, intellectual property law, and privacy is a plus. Otherwise, demonstrate keen interest and aptitude in these areas.
Skills And Attributes
- Operates with the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Creative self-starter, energetic, pro-active worker with a solution-oriented attitude. Combines great judgment with a commercial approach to drive business objectives.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and partnership skills. Embraces a global, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and oral English skills required.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.