About Panicker & Panicker, Advocates
Panicker & Panicker is renowned for its expertise in Arbitration, Company Law, Insolvency & Banking and Education Law, Litigation, Taxation and Regulatory Matters. Though it has a variety of disciplines under one roof, its practice focuses on legal matters pertaining to key government, commercial and industrial sectors and educational matters.
Profile of Candidate
- LLB/LLM graduate with minimum 3-5 years litigation experience
- Should have through knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, documentation, court rules and procedures etc.
- Should be highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Should be able to maintain composure and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Should have strong writing and communication skills
- Should have critical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Should be proficient in English & Malayalam
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and related documents and file them with the court
- Perform administrative duties (calendar hearings, organise case files, manage logistics etc.)
- Brief seniors and assist with interrogatories and other discovery requests
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Provide assistance with appeals and case settlements
How to Apply?
Candidates who suit the profile, please send your resume to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.