About Meta/ Facebook
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through its family of apps and services, Meta is building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether it is creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Its global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
About the Job
Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in our office in Singapore or possibly in India.
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals
- Open to travel where possible as and when required
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.