dezerv. is India’s first expert-led investment platform. dezerv. is co-founded by Sandeep Jethwani, Vaibhav Porwal, and Sahil Contractor. They have led and founded successful wealth management businesses and managed over USD 7 billion in assets. The dezerv. team brings together decades of investing expertise from leading global financial institutions like JP Morgan, UBS, BNP Paribas, etc.
Investing is stressful and emotional. Building & growing wealth is difficult and time-consuming. Most individuals struggle with managing their investments and money. Their goal is to help individuals grow their wealth without the stress, time, and costs involved in a traditional investment. At dezerv., They are building a platform that leverages their decades of investment expertise to help individuals invest better for their future.
- Assisting in effective handling of all compliance related activities related of AIF and PMS and ensuring all compliances under SEBI Regulations
- Assisting and ensuring compliance with the Company Law requirements
- Assist with the maintenance, organization and filing of compliance books & records
- Drafting and vetting of various policies and agreement related to the business
- Providing legal support to the team for various corporate transactions
- To assist in agreement & contract preparation and management
- Partner with other departments to enhance governance processes
- Assist with compliance initiatives
- Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of Corporate Laws, contract Laws, registration, stamping, FEMA & SEBI regulations
- Able to work on multiple assignments, and meet competing deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with, and analyze regulatory and compliance program requirements
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify anomalies
- Ability to work effectively in a team, as well as independently
- Strong communication skills
- Qualified Company Secretary, Bachelor’s Degree in Law (desirable but not mandatory).
- 2- 3 years of relevant experience
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.