About Star TV Network
Star India has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star and Disney India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels.
- Track and monitor Government Policies and Parliamentary/Legislative Affairs
- External stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze policy impact (or potential impact) on Star India’s businesses.
- Develop policy narratives for external communications, representations, and submissions
- Represent company’s interests and thought leadership before industry associations and external partners
- Research output and quality of policy briefs, impact analysis and external narratives
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Management of public policy projects and advocacy
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or public policy
- 5+ years of experience of relevant experience in policy research, government affairs, policy advisory, communications, media and/or industry associations.
Knowledge And Skills
- A nuanced understanding of Copyright, Technology, Media & Entertainment policy landscape in India
- Advanced research skills
- Ability to produce a wide range of high-quality written outputs on all policy issues that impact Disney & Star India
- A can-do attitude and with an innovative mindset who can work with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Helps create a climate that encourages excellence
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.