Table of Contents
Sarthak Maggon Law Offices is a full service corporate and dispute resolution law firm. The firm through its Founder also runs a pro bono legal aid clinic and policy think tank by the name of Aseemit Social Projects Foundation which primarily deals with issues relating to prisoner rights, environment, gender and education.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All responsibilities and roles expected of litigating and corporate lawyers as defined in the professional rules of conduct and procedure;
- Client management;
- Good understanding of Court procedures including filings etc;
- Ability to think on their feet and argue in Courts;
- Drafting knowledge;
- Research abilities;
- Administrative activity management abilities.
- Ability to work in high stress and urgency driven matters with minimal supervision.
Primarily Civil and Criminal Law at the Delhi High Court/District Courts as also other High Courts, Commercial Advisory and litigation for companies based in India and abroad.
Eligibility/ experience/ qualifications
- PQE of minimum 2 years;
- Should have worked in District Courts and High Courts of Delhi and Mumbai;
- Must be well versed with civil and criminal procedures;
- Should have good grades in college and have experience in research and drafting;
- Should have minimum 5 independent appearances during the course of their previous jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or equivalent experience
- 0 – 3 year professional working experience
Number of Associates required
Jangpura- B, New Delhi
According to industry standards
The candidate may share their CV, cover letter, degree/marksheets, enrollment details, 2 draft samples/ writing samples at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.