About Abhay Nevagi & Associates Advocates, Pune
Abhay Nevagi & Associates is an ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified full service Law Firm based in Pune, India with branch offices in Mumbai, Kolhapur, Ahmadabad and New Delhi. The Firm has been representing and advising clients in connection with a broad range of business transactions, corporate law advisory, due diligence, legal compliance management, merger and acquisition, takeovers, joint ventures and various commercial agreements for a number of years.
- CORPORATE LAWS
- BANKING & SECURITISATION
- ELECTRICITY LAWS
- PROPERTY LAW & CONVEYANCING
- LABOUR & INDUSTRIAL LAWS
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS
- LEGAL AUDITS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- CYBER LAW
- MEDIA LAWS
About the Job Opportunity at Abhay Nevagi & Associates Advocates
We are looking for a skilled Litigation Associate to be the backbone of our trial team. You will be responsible for the coordination of all the details before, during and after trial. The successful candidate will be able to aid during all phases of the litigation process including conducting interviews, legal research, document filing and attending trials.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Conduct pre-claim legal research and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and appellate documents and file them with the court
- Maintain pleadings and discovery indexes
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Gather relevant information from a variety of sources
- Liaise between trial teams and internal/external third parties
- Aid with case settlements
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Litigation Associate
- Applicable knowledge of motions, evidence, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices etc.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- Legal degree or other relevant certification
How to Apply?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.