Table of Contents
Organized by School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University in Association with AKV Law Firm, this event seeks to promote drafting skills in students.
The Founder of the Law Firm, Adv. A.K. Vijay Maghesh is a proud alumni of Queen Mary University of London and School of Excellence in Law Chennai. Adv. A.K. Vijay Maghesh firmly believes that, “It’s not the destination that matters but the journey and path you walk to reach the destination” and this firm is the epitome of its founder’s journey of perseverance and hard work.
Situated at No.51/23, North Boag Rd, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, the firm carters to all the needs of its clients to the best of its abilities. The Firm deals with cases pertaining to Civil, Criminal, Corporate Litigation and Corporate transactions, Intellectual Property Rights, Family Laws and Election Laws. The Law Firm has been established with the sole aim to advice and represent individuals as well as businesses including companies whilst marking its presence in various sectors and arenas of law.
Date Of The Submission
- Memorial Drafting Competition: 11/02/2023
- Judgement Writing Competition: 12/02/2023
Team Eligibility & Team Composition
- Any bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution can either participate as an individual or a team.
- No bar on number of teams per University.
Students can participate either individually or as a team of two.
- Registration Fee for individuals for Judgement Writing- Rs. 300/-
- Registration Fee for team of two for Judgement Writing- Rs. 550/-
- Registration Fee for individuals for Memorial Drafting- Rs. 200/-
- Registration Fee for team of two for Memorial Drafting- Rs. 350/-
To be filled on or before 5th Feb. 2023.
- ACCOUNT NAME: TAMIL NADU DR. AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT ASSOCIATION
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 67104604033
- IFSC NUMBER: SBIN0070688
- BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- BRANCH NAME: PNSB BRANCH RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM
- BRANCH CODE: 70688
Winners and Runner Up for both competitions will be awarded CASH PRIZE with Summer Internship Opportunity at AKV Law Firm.
E-certificates will be given to all participants.
- Participants can e-mail their queries to: [email protected]
- Additionally, Participants may keep themselves updated by following:
WEBSITE: MCA Website
Ms. Susamskritha, Secretary, MCA- +91 6379860071
Ms. Shree Harini, Joint Secretary, MCA- +91 7358236570
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.