About the Organization
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within the short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law. Faculty research output has always been of a very high standard, yielding among others several top-tier international publications. The student community’s engagement with co-curricular activities has yielded remarkable results, including consistently high performances in moot court competitions and active participation in prestigious national and international conferences and seminars. The liberal yet demanding academic culture coupled with the friendly environment has ensured that students are able to harness their full potential and contribute in the area of their choice.
About the Event
. Format: There will be three rounds each being an eliminator round, with progressively difficult questions. The first two rounds will take place on 18th and the
final round will take place on 19th December
• Eligibility: Students from UG, PG Courses from Universities across the country. Only individual participation is allowed.
• Platform: Online [1st and 2nd Round- Google Form; 3 rd Round-G meet]. Details
regarding the form and how to access the form will be shared with the individual participants before the quiz.
• There will be no negative marking. Performance in the Quiz will be evaluated based on “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”. For example, if many individuals secure 100 marks, they will be ranked on the basis of the time taken to complete the Quiz, as electronically determined.
· Link will be sent to registered participants on their respective E-mail Id submitted via Google Form
• To validate participation in the Quiz it is necessary that the participants must attempt the Quiz through the registered Email Id only.
Date: 29th and 30th of December 2021
Registration fees per person: Rs. 50/-
Method of payment: Google Pay
Note with payment
Last date for registration: 27th December, 2021, 12:00 am
First Prize : 1200
Second Prize: 500
Third Prize: 300
Certificate of Participation to all.
• In case of any query, please contact-
• Indrasish Majumder- 9330413764
Mukesh Kumar- 8077806022
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.