Table of Contents
About Sejpal Associates, Advocates
Sejpal Associates, Advocates established in the year 1932 and have its legacy spread over seven decades. Sejpal Associates is a law firm with three generations of lawyers and retired judicial officers from a family exclusively dedicated to legal field. The founding stone of the firm was laid down by Late Shri Amrutlal Valji Sejpal a prominent and renowned lawyer of his times was joined by Ramesh A. Sejpal, Chandrakant A. Sejpal and Harendra A. Sejpal.
At present, all works of the firm are managed by Mr. Divyesh Sejpal and Mr. Rasesh Sejpal under the guidance and support of the senior lawyers of the family. The firm has been servicing clients in vast range of segments e.g. civil, criminal, revenue, family disputes, commercial transactions, arbitrations, etc. over the years and it proudly possesses a reputation with its clients spread across public and private sectors in the State of Gujarat and various other places in India.
About the job
* Drafting of petitions, replies and plaints, written statements.
* Drafting of Notices, Replies, 138 complaints etc.
* Vetting of various Agreements.
* TSR work.
* Legal research skill
* Attending various forums and Courts is optional
* English (professional level)
* Gujarati language is preferred.
* Remuneration can be fixed or as per assignment basis.
* Bar Council enrollment and Advocate code for High Court is mandatory for Advocates.
* Minimum experience of 3 years for Advocates.
* Freshers and Interns can apply for specific task.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3191334780/
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.