About the Saraswathy Law College
The rapid growth of technology in almost all the countries necessitated the extension of technical and legal education to the younger generation. After a long legal battle that started in 2008, our patience to establish a qualitative legal institute in the name of Saraswathy Law College, succeeded in the year 2018 by Vanniyar Educational Trust.
The prime motto of establishing the institute is to provide Legal Education with high quality and world-class standards for all the aspiring students, especially the rural folk and downtrodden in and around Tindivanam, Tamilnadu.
The courses offered are LL.B 3-year degree and B.A., LL.B 5 year’s degree course for the academic year 2018 – 2019. The college was approved Bar Council of India, New Delhi, and is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
Saraswathy Law College in collaboration with Institute of Legal Education is organising its first national moot court competition on Constitutional Law in offline mode from August 27 to 28.
About the Institute of Legal Education
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote the Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”).
ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
Institute of Legal education Run with the Moto Vision of Grasp – Educate – Evolve. Institute of Legal Education managing the six excellent journals and will start online free certified courses from January 1st, 2023.
About the Moot Court Competition
Moot Court competition plays a major role in developing the vocal ability of law students. The Constitutional Moot Court Competition is a Celebration event to commemorate 75 years of Indian Independence and the glorious history of its people, Rights and Freedom by Saraswathy Law College and Institute of Legal Education.
The aim of the event is to bring the academicians, practitioners, and students of Law together in order to learn and share their legal knowledge. The Event showcases the legal battle between aspiring lawyers.
The Constitution of India, The POCSO Act, and The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act.
- To register for the competition, Click here
- The registration fee for a Team is INR 3000 (Including Accommodation). Registration Fees must be paid before registration. And except in inevitable circumstances, the registration fee is not refundable.
- While filling out the registration form, teams have to select an official contact person (Team Liaison). All communications concerning the competition shall be sent by e-mail to the Team Liaison of the team. It is assumed that all the information communicated and materials distributed to the Team Liaison is communicated to the team even after the competition.
- Payment Instructions:
- In the case of Bank Transaction:
- Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
- Account Number: 74980100022173
- IFS Code: BARB0VJTICH
- Branch Name: Salai Road, Tiruchirappalli
- Account Name: Prasanna S
- In the case of Bank Transaction:
- In the case of UPI Transaction for all UPI Apps:-
- [email protected] (or) +91 94896 71437
- After the Registration process has been successfully completed by the participants, they will recieve a confirmation mail and Team code shall be allotted to that team after August 2, 2022.
- Last Date of Final Registration: July 30, 2022
- Submission date of Written Submissions: August 14, 2022
- Oral Rounds: August 27-28, 2022
All participants will be presented with Certificates of Participation and all the awards winners will be presented with Certificates of Merit and a Cash Prize, Trophy, Book Rewards, Internship, Course Intake Opportunity, and more Certificates of Participation.
Saraswathy Law College, Tindivanam, Tamilnadu.
- Click here for Brochure of the Competition
- Click here for Rules and Regulations of the Competition
- Click here for Moot Proposition of the Competition
- Click here for the Registration Form
- Click here to view the website.
- All the queries and clarifications must be addressed to the official mail id info[at]iledu[dot]in and the subject of the mail must read “THE CONSTITUTIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION”.
- Or call on +91 94896 71437 (Prasanna S, Organizer)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.