Table of Contents
Manupatra is a leading legal-tech company that specializes in designing and developing technology products to simplify operations for the legal professionals. Founded in the year 2000 Manupatra products are for: Lawyers, Law Firms, Corporate Legal Departments, Corporates, Academia, Government, Banks and anyone with interest in law, business and policy.
Their Mission is to help users increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and generate value for their organization. Manupatra has been innovating at the intersection of Law and Technology since the year 2000, and in the process designing and developing technology products that streamline the operations of lawyers, law firms and legal departments.
They pioneered online legal research in India with the debut launch of their legal research platform built over the most exhaustive legal and business information database. A perfect blend of law & technology, the intuitive platform helps users navigate the law faster and improve their decision-making. They want to be the indispensable partner of legal professionals, helping them win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices. To achieve this, the company has grown and diversified its product portfolio over the years, setting benchmarks as a pioneer for others to follow in the Legal-Tech space.
Duration of the Internship:
Month of Internship:
- Currently enrolled in the second last year of 3 years LLB program and 4th and 5th year of 5 years LLB program.
- Manupatra Certification as available on https://www.manupatracademy.com/ is a mandatory requirement. It is free of cost.
- Strong academic record and understanding of legal concepts
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Must be a multi-tasker.
- Eagerness to take on ad-hoc projects and diverse legal assignments
- Legal Research: Conduct in-depth legal research using databases such as Manupatra to support the legal team in case preparation and analysis.
- Ad-hoc Projects: Engage in various ad-hoc legal projects.
- Assignments: Work on different legal assignments, applying theoretical knowledge to real-world situations.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.