Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands, publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence, experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US, Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With an unprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make it easy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers by leveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Our platform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements with customers/distributors such as Supply Contracts, Purchase/Sale Terms and Conditions, Non-disclosure Agreements, Distribution Agreement, Agency Agreement, Collaboration Agreement etc.
- Provide guidance to sales and operation team on public tender related matters in the US, including reviewing of terms and conditions of any public tender in the US.
- Collaborating with regional stakeholders to provide timely legal advice on any matters impacting the business
- Collaborating with the compliance department (supporting trainings / investigations)
- Co-ordinating with external counsels on specific projects and managing legal costs within budget
- Provide training to relevant employees such as training on Contracting Rules, competition law, basic contract reviewing skill, etc.
- Managing multiple matters at a time and proactively engaging with internal stakeholders to drive for business-oriented solutions
- Strong analytical ability together with reliably sound business judgment and a balanced approach to risk mitigation
- 2-4 PQE, with a law firm or in-house (MNC)
- Law degree from a recognized university
- Qualified to practice law in a commonwealth/recognized jurisdiction
- Strong drafting and contract negotiation skill
- Readiness to travel within the region
- Good judgement in determining how to prioritize competing tasks to effectively support the business
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly and accurately explain complex issues to a non-legal audience
- Highly adaptable and resilient in the face of challenges and change
- Flexibility – able to balance need for process in a public company with an entrepreneurial culture
- An enthusiastic and passionate self-starter with a can-do, results-oriented attitude
- Team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and participate in all aspects of a project
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
Checkout these jobs as well
- Legal Job Opportunity at Chambers of Advocate Avneesh Arputham, AOR
- Job Opportunity with Ethos Legal Alliance | Apply Now!
- Legal Job Opportunity at Spice Route Legal
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.